Friday, March 28, 2014

Love U Forever Episode 28

*walking*

mary: *pull sha's hand and hide her in the bush*
sha: WHAT ARE U DOING?!
mary: SHUT UP!!.. IF U DONT WANT TO DIE!!
sha: *silent*

mary: listen...huh.. *show her knife*
sha: *shocked* let me go!
mary: SHHH FOLLOW ME
sha: *followed mary*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mary: hey guys! I bought your friend.. huh...
baekhyun: !!! let her go!!!
mary: give my D.O FIRST.. *put the knife at sha's neck*
kris: don't you dare to kill her!
mary: If I want too..
sha: wait!!
everyone: *silent*
sha: arasseo... I give D.O to you..
D.O: what?! I don't want to leave you.. what ever it is... I never do that!
sha: If you don't.. we will have much trouble...
mary: u still have 5 seconds.. to give D.O to me... if not.. I will kill her...
sha: *looking at D.O eyes*
mary: 5......................4..........................3............................2..........................
sha: *close her eyes and cry*
mary: 1.................  *pierce sha's body and hit sha's head*
exo: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
sha: *fall on the ground*
mary: huh... *run away*
D.O: guys! call an ambulance!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*doctor is getting out from an operating room*

baekhyun: how my sister condition?
doctor: she is safe..and...she had a slightly injured.. she still sleep...but...
luhan: but?
doctor: ... hmm.... she lost her memory...
D.O: x( *cry*
exo: *cry*
baekhyun: sha....
doctor: I need your help... to remember her... :-)... please...be patient...
baekhyun: *run away from the hospital*
D.O: baekhyun!
chanyeol: it's okay.. I will go with him...
luhan: D.O.. please be patient... sha will okay..
sehun: yeah...
xiumin: *dialing alice number*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alice: hey... what's up..
xiumin: hmm.. where is caroline and adila?
alice: beside me.. wae?
xiumin: sha....
alice: wae?
xiumin: she lost her memory.. *cry*
alice: *dropped her phone*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alice: *cry*
adila: why are u crying??
caroline: hmm??
alice: *hugged adila and caroline* sha l..los...lost her.. me..memo...memory..... *cry*
adila&caroline: what??!! lets go to the hospital!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

adila: where is sha??
luhan: she is inside...she still sleeping...


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers