Saturday, March 29, 2014

Love U Forever Episode 29

alice: how could this happen?
xiumin: mary...
alice: WHAT DID SHE DO?!
xiumin: *hold alice's hand* alice...calm down..

alice: *still crying* what did she do?
xiumin: mary hit sha's head..
alice: *crying crying crying* 
adila: where is baekhyun and chanyeol?
luhan: baekhyun ran away from hospital..chanyeol go with him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

chanyeol: baekhyun! STOP!
baekhyun: *stop*
chanyeol: be patient... 
baekhyun: *still crying and fall on the ground*
chanyeol: *sit beside baekhyun*
baekhyun: I just have 1 young sister...she is sha... i dont want this... I can't stand if sha lost her memory...she forget me....she forget omma...she forget us...2 weeks left.. she have to win the piano competition.. *crying*
chanyeol: :') she's gonna be okay.. trust me... *hugged baekhyun*
baekhyun: *cry*.. chanyeol..
chanyeol: yes..
baekhyun: I want to meet mary...
chanyeol: arasseo.. I know where she live..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*OpeN This DOoR!!*

everyone in the house: *shocked*
mary's mom: who is that?
mary: I dont know.. I will check it out..

*open the door*

baekhyun: :) remember us?
mary: *shocked* u cant come inside my house... *want to close the door but baekhyun push it harder and they come in*
baekhyun: mrs maria!
mary's mom: wae?
baekhyun: miande..if I come inside your house without your permission...but..
mary's mom: but..?
baekhyun: your beloved daughter was hit my younng sister's head.. and now my sister was lost her memory...
mary's mom: *shocked* MARY!
mary: *scared*
mary's mom: thanks for informed me.. I dont know why she doing that... miande... I will pay the cost...
baekhyun: gwenchana... I dont want that...
mary's mom: so...what do u want?
chanyeol: advise your daughter... 
baekyeol: *get out from the house and go to the hospital*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.O: there u are!.. sha already awake.. go inside...
baekhyun: arasseo.. *breath in.. breath out.. come inside the room* 
sha: hmm? who are u?  *feeling weird*
baekhyun: *still standing* sha...
sha: who is sha? 
baekhyun: it is your name... :')
sha: wh..what? impossible... i don't know her..
exo: *come inside*
sha: ommo... u bought  your friends?.. wow...  *looking at D.O* hmm...
luhan: we're your friends :')
sha: huh? I dont have a friend..
baekhyun: yes u do...
sha: huh? wait...okay...first this guy...er..what's your name *looking at baekhyun*
baekhyun: :) baekhyun..
sha: okay..baekhyun.. such a pretty name..what ever...okay..first baekhyun said that my name is sha...then u all come inside and said that you are my friends? I dont believe it... -_-... i dont know...why am I here... did I sick? or something??? :0...
D.O: you lost your memory...u hitted by mary..
sha: ommo...who is that girl? heh... *lie down on the bed* i'm so tired...
3 girls: *come inside*
sha: now...what..
alice: sha... 
sha: who are u?
alice: your friend alice...
sha: -_-.. what ever... but u arre so cute! ^_^
alice: :') (she is very kind)
adila: sha!! *hugged sha*
sha: -_-.. 
adila: u dont remember me?
sha: Of COURSe!! :D I dont remember you... -_-
adila: :')... gwenchana...

*tok tok  tok*

doctor: where is sha's brother? 
baekhyun: me..
sha: (my brother?)

to be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers