Saturday, December 14, 2013

Love U Forever Episode 14

The next day..
-------------------------

*yo..okay...sexy*

sha: *stretching her body* hmm...I have to forgive them... I don't want to fight with them anymore...
alice: :-) yeah...that's right..
caroline: yup.. ^-^
sha: *shocked* when u all wake up??
caroline: haha...actually after u wake up...we already wake.. :)
sha: hmm... :-)

At downstair...
----------------------------

sha: guys... wake up...
exo: *shocked* er...s..sh..sha....
sha: :)...don't worry... I already forgive you.. ^-^
exo: yey!!
D.O: *hugged sha* sha!! I'm very very very sorry...cause yesterday I slapped you... *cry*
sha: :-) haha... it's okay... I'm also want to apologize to you cause I'm not telling you first..
exo: aww... it's okay...
chanyeol: we are not going to mad at you...
kris: cause U are VERY CUTE!! xD hahaha....
D.O: *starring at kris like a wolf* grrr...
kris: wekk... haha
sha: *pinch D.O's cheek*
D.O: hihi...
alice: so... u guys better hurry...go back at your house...and hurry to take a bath...
xiumin: for??
exo: *try to remember what they need to do today* hmm....
sha: haha...guys!! today we will go to langkawi!! hurry up!! xD
exo: aa!! we almost forgot about it...okay bye bye..! *ran to their home*
sac: haha...
sha: hurry up girls!! i'm very excited!!
carlice: haha... let's go!..
sha: who reached the top first... she will be able to shower first!! *ran away*
carlice: sha!! *chasing sha*

1 hour later
---------------------------------

*piN PiN!!*

alice: :-)
chanyeol: let me help you to bring your beg into the car..
sha: thanks... :-)
chanyeol: u are welcome..
luhan: aa!! I can't wait!!! i'm so excited!!
chanyeol: *get into the car* ready guys?? xD
everyone: yes we are!!!

to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers