Thursday, December 19, 2013

Love U Forever Episode 18

*7:00 a'clock*

chanyeol: are u guys ready?
luhan: yeah! xD

*baby dont cry*

everyone: hmm? *finding where the song come from?
sha: hello..?
other girl: hello sha!.. where are u now?
sha: er..who are u?..
other girl: hehe..i'm D.O's fan..remember me?
sha: oh! yeah!...hahaha...i'm at hotel..we are going someplace tonight..
other girl: oh...I we will meet each other again..hehe...bye..
sha: haha..bye...

D.O: who is that?
sha: your fan..
alice: wow...u are so popular...
sha: shut up...let's go!..
everyone: yeah!..

*while walking*

tao: wow...kris...can u go with me at the gucci shop...
kris: haha..sure...
sha: haha..tao always want that gucci bag...
kris: yup...haha
D.O: *holding sha's hand* let's go..
sha: hmm? where?
D.O: at th...
baekhyun: sha...let's go to dinner..i'm very hungry...*doing aegyo*
sha: yeah..sure *pulling her hand from D.O*
D.O: hmm...
sha: *calling kris*
kris: hello sha..
sha: let's go to dinner first..then we'll go at the gucci shop...
kris: haha okay...

kris: tao..let's go to dinner first...
tao: aaa...alright...

*walking*

sha: there! that place...was very very delicious!..
luhan: jinja?! oh yeah!
sha: :-)
caroline: i'll seat here
chanyeol: i'm here.. :P
xiumin: here...my princess alice...
alice: here...that's very embrassed
baekhyun&D.O: *like a child* I want to seat here!..
D.O: I want to seat beside her...
baekhyun: no!...I want first!...
everyone...haha...
exo's fan: is there exo guys?!
other fan: aa!!..yes there are..
sha: enough...guys...okay okay... I will seat between of u.....
D.O: :P
baekhyun: :P
waiter: can I take your order? :-)
sha: yeah sure...  I want this.. and this...
D.O: I want that chicken grill..at that drink *pointing at the drink that he want*
everyone: *choosing what they want to eat*
waiter: alright... please wait..
everyone: sure..
exo's fan: can we have your autograph?
exo: sure...

*baby dont cry tonight*

sha: guys..wait.. *get out from the restaurant*
D.O: hmm...

sha: yeah..
mom: baby.. I miss u...huhuhu
sha: yeah mom...i miss u too..
mom: how are u? 
sha: haha...i'm fine...how about you?
mom: me too..I heard that you live beside exo's house...
sha: yeah... they're very kind to me...
mom: :-)...where are u now?
sha: i'm at langkawi with exo and my friend..
mom: what?! at LangKAwI??!!... why u not told me that u want to go there...if u tolf me earlier...we will go to langkawi too...
sha: haha...it's okay...we just have our holidays...
mom: hmm...okay...so..how's your school...is it everything okay??
sha: haha...yeah...everything okay..
mom: okay then...alright..I have to go now...
sha: told to other that I miss them..
mom: hehe...sure...bye honey..
sha: bye mom...

*getting into the restaurant*

sha: sorry i'm late...
alice: why u were so long??
sha: my mom call me..
alice: oo...okay...eat your meal.. :-)
sha: hehe...okay...
chanyeol: D.O...why u being quite?
D.O: hmm...nothing...
sha: hmm....so...u guys are so famous huh... o.O
baekhyun: hahaha...yeah...
luhan: wow...u right sha...this meal are very delicious!!
sha: :-)

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers