Sunday, December 29, 2013

Love U Forever Episode 25

sha&baekhyun: ahh...finally.. we are at korea!..
chanyeol: I miss our school... 
adila: we will go to school next week... ^_^
chanyeol: *face turned red* er..yeah..
D.O: *pulled sha's hand* okay.. my turn to take sha... :P
sha: :-)
baekhyun: haha...alright alright...
alice: let's go to our house!..
xiumin: yeah!..
luhan: I miss our house...
caroline: hahaha... :D
luhan: hehe... ^_^

suddenly...

mary: *push sha* hergh...!
sha: *falling down* ouch..
baekhyun: sha!..
sha: mary..what do u want from me?!
mary: I want my D.O!!!.. actually...if u wanna now...D.O is my ex-boyfriend.. huh... *smiled*
sha: *shocked and looking at D.O* really? mary is your ex-girlfriend?
D.O: *silent*
mary: exo know our relationship...
sha: oppa...
baekhyun: miande...
sha: oppa...why are u keep this secret from me?
alice: seriously???
caroline: but..u said that U already have someone else...
mary: but I want D.O back!..
adila: *push mary* dont u dare to hurting my friend!... D.O is sha's boyfriend!..
mary: hey! who are u?
sha: *crying* ENOUGH!
everyone: *silent*
sha: WHY ARE U GUYS KEEP THIS SECRET FROM ME? oppa... I very disappointed u.. *running to her house*
exo: sha...
carlice: sha..wait!..
adila: *chasing sha*

in sha's house..

sha: hmm....
alice: mary is always want to find a way to fight!..ergh!..
sha: it's okay.. :-)
adila: mary is always like that...same like april...
sha: :-).. I dont want to fight with exo..especially my oppa..
adila: so? what u gonna do?
sha: :-) just forgive them...
adila: :-)..

*baby dont cry*

sha: annyeongsayo...
baekhyun: sha.. miande... I dont want u to know cause I'm scared u will get hurt..miande..
sha: ...
baekhyun: shaa...
sha: hmm...
baekhyun: I'm very very sorry....
sha: arasseo... bye...

adila: who is that?
sha: my oppa...
adila: :-)..
sha: yey!!...2 days left... 
adila: for?
sha: school!!...hehe... I'm very excited to go to school...hehe...
adila: hahah...
caroline: :-)
alice: good!..

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers