Sunday, December 29, 2013

Love U Forever Episode 26

the next day...

sha: *playing piano*
adila: sha... what song did u playing?
sha: c-clown far away...
adila: wow...u are clever..haha...our school...will make a piano competition...u have to join it...
sha: :-)

at exo's house...

kai: It must be sha...
baekhyun: :-).. I know this song...
D.O: she are very clever....
chanyeol: now...she was playing teen top missing u song with a piano..
baekhyun: yup...
kris: it's very...calmly...

everyone quite~

D.O: now..teen top no more perfume...haha

at sha's house...

adila: wow......! *clap her hand* u are very good about piano...
sha: haha...

*ting tong*

sha: come i...
exo: *hugged sha* we're sorry...
sha: it's okay...
baekhyun: i'm very sorry sha...
sha: gwenchanha...
D.O: I'm sorry cause not telling u that mary is my ex-girlfriend...
sha: :-)... come inside... I preparing u guys some breakfast...
exo: yeah!
luhan: where is caroline?
sha: in my house..
luhan: oh okay...
D.O: D______O
luhan: please..dont do that annoying face...
D.O: it's up to me.. :P
luhan: hahaha... xD

xiumin: veryy delicious!...
luhan: nyum nyum nyum!...
sha: haha...
kai: we were hearing that u playing a piano just now...
sha: haha...yeah...
chanyeol: bakkie! u never said to me that sha clever in piano..
baekhyun: that's because u not asking me... :P hahaha
everyone: haha...
sha: who want to join me tomorrow...
kai: do u planning somewhere to go?
sha: yup.. we will go shopping!
tao: yeah! gucci!..kris...can u buy for me? *doing aegyo*
kris: -_-... why u not ask suho...he really rich...
suho: ani!...
kris: yes.. u are rich
suho: no!
kris: yes!
suho: no!!
kris: yes!
suho: erghh... okay fine..huhu...
tao: so..suho...can u buy for me...
suho: arasseo...I will buy for u...
tao: yey!!..thanks suho!! love ya.. hahaha xD
suho: ....

*ting tong*

adila: mary?
mary: I want to meet D.O..
adila: I never allowed you...
mary: *push adila and getting inside sha's house*

everyone in the house: hahaha....very funny...
mary: hey guys!
everyone: *shocked*
sha: who's allowed you to come inside my house?!
adila: I'm sorry sha... she push me...and getting inside your house..
sha: gwechanha...what do u want from me?!
mary: I already told you..I want my D.O back!..
sha: If I dont want?
mary: *want to punch sha*
sha: *move to other side * huh.. :-)
mary: ergh!!...
baekhyun: get out!
chanyeol: get out from here!
mary: huh... If I  dont??
sha: if u dont..we have to do this... 
mary: do what??
sha: oppa...
baekhyun: haha...arasseo... *carrying mary*
mary: uhh... let me go!..
baekhyun: *put mary down* mary... dont do this anymore..please...behave your self.. :-)
mary: ...

to be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers