Saturday, December 28, 2013

Love U Forever Episode 24

the next day..

baekhyun: sha..wake up..
sha: *stretching her body and starring at baekhyun* 
baekhyun: wae? why are u starring me like that?
sha: hahaha... xD... u know what? yesterday night I dream that u say at me.. 'marry me?' and then I say.. 'I will' then u hugged me.... hahaha... oppa!..that dream so funny!! hahahaha!! xD
baekhyun: hahaha... naughty girl.. *pinch sha's cheek* now.. go take a bath... we will getting back to korea...remember?
sha: haha...arasseo...
baekhyun: :-) *leaving*
sha: *get into the toilet*

D.O: baekhyun..
baekhyun: hmm??
D.O: adila say to me that she likes chanyeol...
baekhyun: so? u still have sha right?
D.O: hmm... 
baekhyun: D.O look...adila likes chanyeol...and sha love u so much...who is your choice? people that have someone else or people that love u so much?
D.O: I will choose..sha..
baekhyun: :-)..arasseo...
chanyeol: we only have 20 minutes for check out...
baekhyun: arasseo..

50 minutes later..

sha: I'm done!.. hehe...
alice: wow..u so happy today?
sha: hahaha...because yesterday night I had a funny dream!..
baekhyun: :-)
sha: I never forget that dream... I will tell u and caroline...
exo: we want to hear it too..!
sha: haha...u all will laugh if I tell u..haha xD
baekhyun: haha...okay...now we have to check out...
sha: yeah! korea..korea..korea...
D.O: :-)

after check out...and they want to airplane...

adila: hye sha...
sha: hye.. :-)
adila: I dont like D.O okay...please..dont mad at me..
sha: arasseo...I dont mad at u..
D.O: adila..can I seat beside sha?
adila: :-) sure..
D.O: kamsahamida..
adila: :-)

D.O: sha...
sha: what?
D.O: miande..
sha: gwenchanha...
D.O: I love u..
sha: :-)
D.O: *hold sha's hand* please..stay with me...forever... :)
sha: ^_^ arasseo...
baekhyun: :-)...
chanyeol: *whispering at bakkie's ear* (I'm glad that D.O and sha getting back*
baekhyun: yup...

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers