Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Love U Forever Episode 17

*after taking their key's room*

chanyeol: I have something to say...*making sad face*
everyone: what is it?
chanyeol: we all gonna share 1 room ToGETheR!! yeah!! xD
sha,car,lice:  what??!! Oh no!!
exo: hahaha... 
chanyeol: :-) it's okay..ladies can sleep on the bed.. *pinch sha's cheek*
D.O: DOnT tOucH HeR!! 
everyone: hahaha... xD
sha: :-)...okay..let's go to our room.. :)..tonight..we all have to go somewhere..
alice: where?
sha: it's up to you guys.. :-)...make your own choice...hahaks... ;)
everyone: yeah!

*in their room*

sha: wow...so big than I thought..
chanyeol: we all have this speacial room..cause we are ExO!! hahaha..
sha: :-)
luhan: it's so cold...
caroline: here...i lent my jacket for you.. :)
luhan: I dont want it... I want u.. *pulled caroline hands and hugged her* u're so warm..
caroline: err...*face turned red* hmm.. :)..
alice: *klik*...
caroline: *shocked* hey! give me that picture... alice!!
sha: let me see!!... *see the picture..*
caroline: hey!..
exo: *standing back of sha and see the picture* aww!! so cute!
caroline: guys!..
luhan: *holding caroline's hand* dont so mad.. :)
caroline: hehe..
everyone: hahaha....
sha: I want to take a bath.. :) 
everyone: okay...

*at the living room*

D.O: Malaysia is wondeful right?
chanyeol: yup...
xiumin: alice...alice..
alice: wait... *get out from her room* what?
xiumin: can u lent me some pen...
alice: ?? for??
xiumin: I want to write something on my diary.. hehe..
alice: :-) okay...wait a minute... ... here...
xiumin: thanks..*kissed alice's cheek*
caroline: can u give me some place..i want to seat here to watch the movie...
luhan: haha...okay...

*few minutes later*

sha: guys.. I have a lot of missed call... *checking her phone while wiping her hair*
everyone: *shocked* .................
sha: err...guys..?
D.O: aaa!! u so cute!!... *hugged sha*
sha: wh..
alice: aa!! my friend is very cute!! *hugged sha*
sha: haha... u guys are so funny.. 
exo: let's hugged sha together!...*hugged sha*
sha: haha.... xD..
chanyeol: wow...u so cute..
D.O: *hugged sha tightly* wekk...sha is mine...
everyone: hahaha...
sha: :-) u all already take a bath?
everyone: yup...
sha: :-)...okay...tonight we're gonna go anywhere!..but..
caroline: but?
sha: first..we have to go someplace for dinner...if not..i'll be hungry.. hehe..
D.O: hahaha...sure.. :')
everyone: *feeling excited*

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers