Friday, December 27, 2013

Love U Forever Episode 21

sha: ZzZZzzzzzzZZzz
baekhyun: my sister is very cute.. *sitting beside sha*
sha: *awake from sleep* oppa.. how long u want to keep this secret from them? :-)
baekhyun: nado molla...
sha: haha..wae?
baekhyun: I'm not ready yet..
sha: :-) arasseo..but..u have to tell them..
baekhyun: yeah..I will tell them.. :-)
sha: :-)
baekhyun: mm..
sha: wae?
baekhyun: ani..
sha: tell me oppa..
baekhyun: I saw D.O starring at adila like..
sha: like?
baekhyun: nado molla.. but..like..he starring at adila like someone special...
sha: jinja?! hmm..
baekhyun: wae?
sha: oppa...do u think that D.O like adila?
baekhyun: hmm...eojjeomyeon..
sha: oppa!
baekhyun: haha...arasseo arasseo... I'm just kidding.. *pinch sha's cheek*
sha: :-)...if D.O like adila...it's okay.. I still have oppa... hehe..
baekhyun: *hugged sha*... get well soon.. :-)
sha: arasseo... hihi..
baekhyun: :-)..

at living room..

adila: okay guys.. I want to go back at my room.. *want to leave*
D.O: wait..*holding adila's hand*
adila: *shocked*
everyone: *shocked*
D.O: er..miande..uh..nothing.. *pulled his hand from adila*
baekhyun: hmm..

kris: baekhyun... haja..
baekhyun: arasseo..wait..

at the beach

kris: u think D.O like adila?
baekhyun: maybe..huh...i dont know..
kris: hmm... sha must be very upset and jealous..
baekhyun: hey..can I tell u one secret..and please...dont tell anyone..someday I will tell the           others..about this secret..
kris: arasseo...
baekhyun: actually..sha is my young sister...and I am her brother..
kris: jinja?!
baekhyun: :-) yes..
kris: but..why..at the first time we met sha..u just like..dont know her..
baekhyun: haha..because I dont want u all to know that.. :-)
kris: so..when u gonna tell about it to the others..
baekhyun: nado molla...
kris: :-) arasseo...

baekhyun: he guys..we're back!..
D.O: I think i like adila...
everyone: jinja?!
luhan: what?! what are u talking about?!
alice: hey!
baekhyun: *run to D.O and punch him*
chanyeol: bakkie?!
D.O: what are u doing?!
baekhyun: why u like adila?! u already have sha! isn't it?!
D.O: yeah..I know..but... WHY U TOO UPSET?!
baekhyun: BECAUSE SHA IS MY YOUNG SISTER! AND I AM HER BROTHER!
everyone: *shocked*
kris: :-) baekhyun...enough..
sha: huh... I know it.. :') I already know D.O like adila...
everyone: ....
sha: D.O...miande....if I doing a big mistake to u..
baekhyun: sha...let's go to your bed.. you not feeling well isn't it?
sha: oppa...geogjeonghaji maseyo.. :)
baekhyun: hmm...
sha: tonight.. we'll be go to the beach..this night..is last day we at langkawi..tomorrow we will go back at korea..I dont know if I want to go back to korea or not..
baekhyun: sha... u must go back at korea..omma will get mad...
sha: hmm...
baekhyun: sha...think about omma..
sha: *crying*
alice: sha...dont leave us.. :'(
luhan: dont go..
xiumin: dont go sha..
caroline: we're not happy without you..
chanyeol: sha...let's go back to korea together... :-)
sha: *still crying* oppa... *hugging baekhyun*
baekhyun: *hugged sha* it's okay... let's go back to korea together...arasseo?
sha: :') arasseo...
D.O: I'm sorry sha..
everyone: *looking at D.O*
sha: D.O...why u like adila?
D.O: hmm...
sha: do u hate me?
D.O: ani!.. I dont hate u... I love u..
sha: if u love me..but..wae? why are u like adila?
D.O: I..I...
sha: u what?
D.O: I dont know..

*baby dont cry tonight*

sha: hello adila..
adila: hello... tomorrow we will go back to korea right?! I'm so excited..
sha: haha..adilla...
adila: yeah..
sha: D.O likes u..
everyone: *shocked*
adila: what?! I dont like him..I mean.. I like him..but only like a friend..not love.. and.. I know that u loves him...
sha: bye..
adila: sha!!.

D.O: what are u doing?!
sha: telling adila that u like her...
baekhyun: D.O..can I..tal to you right now...but..at the outside..
D.O: arasseo..

baekhyun: D.O..i'm begging you.. don't do this to her...
D.O: I love sha...but.. I also..love..ad...
baekhyun: wae???
D.O: nado molla...
baekhyun: D.O...think carefully..

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers