Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Love U Forever Episode 9

At The Stairs

sha: *walking at the stairs* hmph...
mary&april: *push shaheera*
sha: *doing backflip* huh...u guys want to push me?..let me push you first..
mary: erghh... I really hate her!!!!
april: calm down...I have a plan...

In the class..

sha: u know what? mary and april push me at the stairs..
caroline: what?! then?
sha: it's okay...I doing a back flip... :)
kris: haha...good girl.. *pinch sha's cheek*
D.O: dont touch her!...sha is mine! *push kris*
kris: haha calm down...haha
D.O: hmph..
sha: *kiss D.O's cheek* dont mad... :)
D.O: *face turned red*
exo: aww....it's so cute!
alice: hahaha

Kringg kring...

sha: guys...wait a minute...I forgot to take something on my desks..
kris&D.O: its okay..we'll waiting for you
D.O: grrrr (like a wolf)
kris: calm down..haha
-------------------------------------
sha: hmph...where is my book...oh..there...
mary: guys...finish her...
sha: wants to punch me? let me punch your first...

        *fighting!...*

D.O: why so long? i gonna fine sha...
chanyeol: okay..
----------------------------------------
D.O: what?!
mary: now...u can't doing anything...
sha: *trying to escape*
D.O: *punch the boy who is holding sha and pulling sha's hand* let's go!
mary: chase her!!
boys: okay!

exo: what do you want?!
boys: we just want sha!
D.O: for what?!
exo: let's finish them..
sha: yeah!

     *exo,sha and the boys are fighting..*

boys: *run away...*
sha: *falling down*
everyone: sha! are u okay?!
sha: i'm fine...i just tired..
D.O: it's okay..let me carring you *carrying sha*
caroline: when both of them want to stop fighting with us...
chanyeol: let's go home..

to be continued..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers